Wednesday, January 28, 2004


The case of the missing linker

Joel points out that .NET is missing a linker. No big deal, given the obvious requirement for the .NET runtime. Or is it? As usual, Joel is batting 1.000 on the issue of trying to develop client-side, application software.

Amazon Review Saga, Part 36

In late-breaking news of critical importance, Amazon's content filter issued a "pass" on my revised review of Confidence. Apparently, the phrase making love set off the alarm klaxons and caused an overzealous editor to wrongfully excise an entire two paragraphs from the review. Once I changed the offending snippet to making time... the entire review passed muster. Wheee!

Obscure Superheroes

Whickety WhackHere's a pretty obscure superhero... Matter-eater LAD. I don't believe I saw too many comic books featuring him when I was growing up.

No comments: