Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Line o' the Day: On-the-job training

 
Rudy Giuliani responds to Hillary Clinton's remark "I really think my unique experience uniquely equips me to be president at this time."

I don't know Hillary's experience. She's never run a city. She's never run a state. She's never run a business. She's never met a payroll. She's never been responsible for the safety and security of millions of people, much less even hundreds of people. So I'm trying to figure out where the experience is here. It would seem to me that in a time of difficult problems and war, we don't want on-the-job training for an executive...

...the areas of having the responsibility of the safety and security of millions of people on your shoulders, is not something that Hillary has ever had any experience with.

Hat tip: EIB

No comments: