Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Disenchanted with Obama? Japanese Television wants to interview you!

Are you -- or do you know -- a former Obama supporter who has grown disenchanted with the president's endless series of broken promises, posturing and gaffes? Want a crack at your 15 minutes of fame? If you answered "yes" to both questions, Nippon TV wants an interview.

"Doug," you ask, "how do I take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime offer?"

"Simple," I reply. "Just email me your phone number and email address and I'll relay it the the producer. Your information will remain completely confidential and you may also be eligible for an appearance on a Japanese game show."

"Yes," I continue, after a brief pause to lend additional gravity to the offer, "it's just that simple. You can thank me later."


No comments: