Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"Help the Mossad? Moi?"

Dan from New York writes:

BBC: 7-13% of World Jewry work for the Mossad


Gordon Thomas, author of Gideon’s Spies was a guest on a BBC Radio 4's PM program, and was discussing his understanding of the Mossad’s operating methods outside Israel.

Thomas told PM host Eddie Mair, “They have a whole backup system called ‘asylum.’ These are people, local residents, Jewish people, who help the Mossad. It is estimated to be in the world about half a million; some people say a million; I tend to say it’s about half a million, all of them Mossad people.”

###

Disclaimer: I want to assure my readers that all opinions expressed in these emails are solely my own; that I do not, and never have, worked for the Mossad, and I sit squarely among the 87% of American Jews who are loyal citizens of the United States. However, via the various contacts I've made in the course of my online activities, I have been made aware of some of the American Jews the Mossad has successfully recruited to "help" them here in this country. Therefore, as a patriotic American interested only in our national security, I am herewith publishing their names:

Roger Cohen (NYT), Thomas Friedman (NYT), Joe Klein (Time), Rahm Emanuel, David Axelrod, George Soros, Norman Finkelstein, Noam Chomsky, Whoopi Goldberg and every member of J Street and Americans For Peace Now.


1 comment:

DZ Sokol said...

Hilarious!! I'm also disappointed that I'm not invited to any of the meetings of the secret Jewish cabal.

BTW, I think you left a few MSM names off the list:
Larry Summers
Jennifer Loewenstein
Rosabeth Moss Kanter
Seth Borenstein