Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tragedy in DC as snow-plow uncovers ice block containing frozen Al Gore

(Washington DC - Ross News Service) - The mystery surrounding the whereabouts of former Vice President Albert Gore, Jr. was put to rest today with a grisly discovery. A snow-plow driver unearthed the frozen carcass of Gore earlier today at an undisclosed location near the Smithsonian Institute.

"I was jes' plowing the edge of the street when KA-BLAM! -- I ran right into a block of ice frozen as solid as Bea Arthur," said veteran DC plowman Greg Bishop.

"Looked to me like he was trying to get into the Smithsonian -- he had a map and everything, like he was tryin' to find the exhibit on global warming."


Oops: Hippie Critic had the same idea... earlier than me and better than me.

No comments: