Friday, June 08, 2012

New Twitter meme: What exactly does Eric Holder have to do for House Leadership to find him in Contempt of Congress?

At least I'm trying to start a Twitter meme. A question in all seriousness for House Speaker John Boehner: "What exactly does Eric Holder have to do to be found in contempt of Congress? (Hashtag: #WhatDoesEricHolderHaveToDoToBeFoundInContemptofCongress).



People rallied around Governor Scott Walker because he fought the Left. He spoke eloquently about American principles and values. He defended individual liberty against an out-of-control government.

In other words, he did everything John Boehner refuses to do.

Mark Levin had a great idea the other night. The next Speaker of the House should be Scott Walker. Elect a few more conservatives to the House and that literally could happen.


1 comment:

Katielee4211 said...

I keep hoping there is actually something going on in actively investigating, gathering evidence, and doing something about not only Holder, but the entire bunch.
I keep hoping they are just keeping quiet -- which if it were me investigating a high profile and sensitive situation, is something I would certainly do until the time and my case was airtight. I'd want my ducks not just in the pond, but in a row before I pulled the rug out from under them and hauled in my net. That's my hope, anyway.
However in the meantime---contempt of Congress would be good.
OK and seriously? Holder appointed Special Prosecutor's to investigate the leaks the White House denies? Wow. That was way too easy--which immediately sets off every warning bell in my head. That's liking asking the fox to keep investigate who's been eating the chickens.